Nanaimo Assembly Wharf
- Two deep-sea berths, ‘B’ and ‘C’ that are 182.88 m in length with depth alongside of 12.4 m (40.7 ft) & 11.7 m (38 ft) respectively.
- The berths have ISPS certification.
- The terminal has 27 acres of paved storage space.
- The Nanaimo Assembly Wharfs are well suited for project cargo.
- Bonded Warehouse Storage.
- Transport Canada certified – 24 hour on-site security including video monitoring.
- PCTC (Pure Car Transport Carrier) Vessel Operations (up to 200 m vessels LOA).
- Cruise Dock & Cruise Passenger Terminal.
- Helijet Passenger Terminal.
- Port of Nanaimo Administration Offices.
- A full range of cargo handling equipment is available
Specifications for Berth B and Berth C plus Cargo Types and the following information is available for:
- Dolphin Specs, Caissons
- Capacity of Berth
- Bollards, Bollard Ratings
- LOA, Depth
- Mooring Dolphins
- Fender Types
- Apron Drawings