May 11, 2021
To Anyone Needing to Transport Materials or Goods to/from Vancouver Island:
- Is your import or export logistics chain experiencing delays and costing you additional fees?
- Are you seeking a better way to move your freight directly from Vancouver Island to export markets around the world?
- Do you import your supplies or finished products to Vancouver Island and you’re looking for more options to make your logistic chain more efficient?
- Did you know that an Ocean liner service calls directly to Vancouver Island?
- Did you know that a regular barge service connects Vancouver Island to deep-sea marine terminals in the Port of Vancouver?
- Did you know that Duke Point Terminal expansion is a $105 million private/public investment with $46.2 million from Canada’s National Trade Corridor Fund (NTCF), and $15 million from BC’s Economic Recovery Plan?
Just in case you missed it!
A recorded copy of the Vancouver Island Economic Alliance (VIEA) live webinar hosted in partnership with DP World, Westwood Shipping Lines and the Port of Nanaimo, with Special Guest Speaker; The Honourable Rob Fleming – BC Government Minister of Transportation and Infrastructure is available below: